Lowe’s or Lowe’s Companies Inc is a popular Fortune 50 American retail company that deals with home improvement products and services. They operate a whole network of retail stores in America as well as Canada. For 60 years, Lowe’s have been striving towards their core commitments of customer service, thereby serving the community as a whole. Favoring the cause of dedication to customer service is their popular slogan.
Do it Right, for less
Having won the hearts of millions of American customers, Lowe’s works hard to take care of their huge networks of employees as well. They support safe and affordable housing programs and also career opportunities in skilled trades.
Lowes has been known for its huge and loyal employee base. They are fully aware that it is the employees that favor the success of a company. They have always emphasized the need for continued learning and education for employees, with the result that today, they have more than 3 million employees.
Table of Content
- 1 My Lowe’s Life
- 2 About MyLowesLife
- 3 MyLowesLife Login Portal at www.myloweslife.com
- 4 How to Register at Myloweslife on the Lowes portal
- 5 How to Login to MyLowesLife on the Lowes Employee Portal?
- 6 Forgot User ID/Password for My Lowes Life
- 7 How to check My Lowe’s Paystubs at the Employee Portal
- 8 How to access MyLowesLife Schedule
- 9 MyLowesLife Kronos Login Page
- 10 Accessing the Kronos App from your smartphone
- 11 How to access MyLowesLife W2
- 12 How to use My Lowes Employee Discount
- 13 Benefits of MyLowesLife.com
- 14 Benefits of the Employee portal secured by Former employees
- 15 Contact Details of My Lowes Life
- 16 Conclusion
My Lowe’s Life
Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, Lowes has a huge employee base throughout North America and Canada. There are millions of employees working in shifts or changing shifts or looking for documents on a daily basis. Resource management of such a massive employee base is not an easy task. The information has to be provided, announcements have to be shared, and queries have to be answered on a daily basis.
To manage and deal with the needs of over 3 million employees, Lowe’s has a huge online employees’ portal by the name of MyLowesLife. Lowe’s employee portal strives to manage Lowe’s valuable human assets. It is easily accessible to the employees and is built on the lines of self-administration. My lowes life is the official employees’ website at www.myloweslife.com. It has been taking care of the employees since 2009 with its online services
All Lowe’s employees and staff workers can access the Lowe’s portal at myloweslife .com. It is the company’s portal designed specifically for them. They can check all work-related details like daily work schedules, trade shifts, leave details, and work-related correspondence, emails, updates, paychecks, and transition information.
It also has exclusive sections for important announcements, company-related news, employee benefits, and other information related to employees. It integrates applications for timekeeping, leaves management, career information and appraisals, and general documentation about each employee. Lowe’s employees can log in to the portal to check their details.
MyLowesLife Login Portal at www.myloweslife.com
The Lowes Employee login at myloweslife.com can be seamlessly accessed by all employees. This portal can be accessed by current employees at Lowes’ as well as their ex-employees. All other people who do not fall into the category of former or current employees cannot access the lowes life portal. All Lowes employees need to have a set of login credentials to access their myloweslife account. First-time users need to register themselves on the loweslife portal. If you have a stable internet connection, and a device, along with a Lowes employee number, you can log in online to your mylowes life account. The login process for current employees is different from that of ex-employees.
How to Register at Myloweslife on the Lowes portal
All Lowe’s employees need to login to the vast employee workforce central network with their credentials. 3 essential pieces of information are necessary for them to login to the Lowe’s Employee portal at www.myloweslife.com.
- Employee User id or Identification number or the Sales Number, as given by the HR team
- Security question
In case you do not know your sales number or user id, you need to contact the HR team that will provide you with a valid Identification number and a temporary password to create your account and register yourself with the Lowe’s employee portal. The process to register online as a Lowe’s employee on the portal is as follows.
- Access the official website of My Lowes Life at myloweslife.com
- Click on that link, which says ‘New User?’
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- It will then ask you to enter your employment and personal details in the box given.
- Enter the verification code given to you
- Now you have to choose a unique User ID and Password.
- Set up the security questions and answers.
- As the final step, agree to the terms and conditions.
- This completes your registration process.
Moving forward, you can use those credentials to log in to your My Lowe’s account. Just make sure you remember your details correctly to prevent incorrect login issues.
How to Login to MyLowesLife on the Lowes Employee Portal?
Once you have your credentials ready for my lowes Life login, you can access your account from anywhere in the world. All that you need to have is a laptop or a PC or a tablet and an internet connection. You can access the Lowes employee portal on your smartphone as well. For that, you first need to download the Lowe’s app from the relevant application store on your mobile. Rest, the logging in or registration process is the same for the users. Just keep your employee login credentials at hand.
One thing has to be kept in mind that the login process for current and ex-employees at Lowe’s is different. Let us check out the steps to log in to the Lowe’s employee portal in both the cases.
My LowesLife Login Process for Current Employees
The Lowe’s employees can follow these steps to successfully log in to their account online.
- On your PC, tablet or smartphone, access the link myloweslife.com
- On the top left-hand corner of the home page is a Login tab with 2 boxes.
- Once you click on the Log On tab, you would be required to enter your User Number or Sales Number and your password.
- Then click on the Logon tab to access the portal.
- Choose the option from Full Time or Part-time.
- If you have entered the details correctly, you will be able to access your dashboard.
My LowesLife Login Process for Ex-Employees
The login process for former Lowe’s employees is slightly different. Let us check out the steps to be followed to access the employees’ portal.
- Access the link myloweslife.com on your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- The login screen will also show a message, “Are you a former Lowe’s Employee?” with a “Click here” tab.
- Next, you will be required to enter the type of work relationship you had with Lowe’s.
- There will be different links as per the work relationships.
- You have to click on the desired link to access the benefits information at MyLowesbenefits.
Forgot User ID/Password for My Lowes Life
How to Reset MyLowesLife UserID on the Lowes Employee Portal
Sometimes, employees may not remember their User Ids or type it incorrectly. In such cases, they will not be able to log in to their My Lowe’s account. But there is nothing to worry about. If you have forgotten your login credentials you can follow these steps to reset it:
- Access the official website of My Lowes Life.
- Click on the link to proceed to the next page.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- You would be required to enter your date of birth.
- Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, enter the required details
- Follow the instructions to reset your user id.
Make sure to remember your User id for future use. You can also note it down safely somewhere.
How to Reset MyLowesLife Password on the Lowes Employee Portal
At times, the employees may forget their passwords or type their credentials incorrectly, due to which the Lowe’s Employee sign in may fail. In such cases, the Lowe’s employee portal provides the facility to reset your login credentials.
- You need to get back to the mylowes login screen.
- Just below the 2 text boxes for entering your User Id and password, there is a Forgot Password
- Once you click on that link, it will guide you to your Security Question, the answer to which you are supposed to know.
- When you answer the security question correctly, it will guide you to enter a new password with at least 7 characters and one number.
- You can now login with your new credentials.
- If still, you are facing problems, you need to contact Lowe’s HR helpdesk.
How to check My Lowe’s Paystubs at the Employee Portal
Employees often need salary-related data or their weekly or monthly paystubs for record purposes. In such cases, they need not run to their manager every time. The MylowesLife employee portal has been effectively designed to ensure that all employees can view, check, and download their pay stubs online on the Lowe’s employee portal. You need to do a Lowe’s portal login and then view the pay stubs. The steps are listed below. You can follow the steps to view or download your required paystubs.
- Access the official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- Log in to the Myloweslife portal with your login credentials.
- Click on “My Lowe’s Life” which will show a drop-down menu.
- Locate and click on “My Wealth” In that drop-down menu.
- You will have to log in again to My Wealth.
- Click on “View my Payslip”.
- This will open a new page with all your past paystubs.
- Click on that paystub that you want to view.
- Once it opens, you can download and print the Lowes paystub.
You can also view your previous paystubs with this method.
How to access MyLowesLife Schedule
Kronos is a US-based workforce management software system that is effectively used by the Myloweslife portal for timekeeping and other services. The employee portal at myloweslife.com is effectively synthesized with Kronos solutions like workforce management, employee scheduling, time and attendance, and absence management. This helps in providing an advanced level of employee experience.
So Lowe’s employees also need to have Kronos Lowes access apart from access to the Lowes workspace. Employees don’t have to visit Kronos.com to view their next day’s work schedule online. They can access their Lowe’s employee schedule by using the Lowes Kronos app or the MyLowesLife portal Login. This uses an SSO or a Single Sign-On to the portal.
MyLowesLife Kronos Login Page
You can easily access the Lowes Kronos login page with the credentials of your MyLowesLife portal. You can follow the steps below to log into the Kronos workforce central with your My Lowe’s SSO login details.
You can log in to Mylowes Kronos from the PC as well as the Kronos App with your MyLowes employee login details. The steps are as follows.
- Access the official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- Log in to the Myloweslife portal with your login credentials.
- Once you enter the website and can access the Myloweslife dashboard, click on Kronos.
- Now you can access the MyLowesLife Kronos login portal, where you will find all the necessary details related to your work schedule under “My Work and Absence Summary”.
Accessing the Kronos App from your smartphone
Employees can also check their work schedules on the Kronos workforce management app on their mobile phones. Kronos has provided this effective service in the form of an app that is integrated with the Lowe’s employee portal. Employees can download the app from the relevant application store on their mobiles.
Once the app is installed, you can log in with your MyLoweslife credentials. Once you have logged in, you can view your time cards or overtime status, schedules, or timecard exceptions.
How to access MyLowesLife W2
At times, employees may need their Lowes W2 forms for furnishing their income and tax details or as proof of income. W-2 forms are the Internal Revenue Service forms that give details about the wages paid by an employer and the taxes deducted. These forms can be easily accessed by both current and former employees at Lowes at the Lowes employees’ website. The process is slightly different for existing and former employees.
Getting Lowe’s Current Employees W-2 forms
Let us check out the steps to be followed to access W-2 forms for current employees.
- Access MyLowesLife.com on your desktop or Smartphone
Click My Wealth > Payroll Services > W-2 Services.
- Click on “Get your W-2 now”.
- Find the current year’s W-2.
- Click on the blue arrow and select “Online”, for online delivery of the form.
- Follow the steps to print it out.
- If you did not select the online delivery of your W-2, then you need to click on “W-2 reprint.” (Only possible from the beginning of February).
The employees can get can 1 reprint for free for the current year W-2. All former years W-2 statements come at a charge.
Getting Lowe’s Former Employees W-2 forms
The W-2 forms for former employees can be accessed at a different link, which is www.w2express.com. These employees can follow these steps to access their W-2 forms.
- Go to www.w2express.com.
- You will find the login box on the first page.
- You can enter LOWES in the employer name box. You can also enter the LOWES employer code of 11116. These are general codes.
- Next, enter your SSN and your PIN. Your PIN will be the last four digits of SSN + MM + YY of your birth date.
- Click on the “Continue” tab to log in to www.w2express.com.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you can change the default PIN.
- Choose “Get your W-2 now” if you want to get the form online.
- Click on W-2 reprint, if you don’t want online delivery.
How to use My Lowes Employee Discount
As employees of Lowes, associates get the facility to have discounts at all Lowe’s products at all Lowes stores nationwide. Generally, the employees get a 10% employee discount on purchases. They get discount cards to purchase in the store.
You can avail of your employee discount on your Lowes.com account. Check out these steps to use employee discounts.
- Log into your MyLowesLife.com account with your valid credentials.
- Click on My Lowe’s>> Preferences in the account section.
- The top section will be Account Information.
- Click Edit Account Information.
- Click Add Benefit Code.
This should tie your employee discount to your Lowes.com account. The Benefit codes will be sent to you via official emails or announcements or given as Discount cards.
The employee needs to present their coupon card, employee discount card, and valid picture ID in the same order to redeem the discounts manually at the store.
The coupon discount card applies to stock merchandise only. The coupon card should never be given to customers or non-employees.
Benefits of MyLowesLife.com
MyLowesLife.com is a vast employee self-support administrative portal. It can be accessed by all valid existing as well as former Lowe’s employees. A Lowes account on the employee portal provides ease of use and flexibility to gather and check all kinds of employment-related information. Mylowes SSO is a Single Sign-On or SSO portal. Here are some of the benefits that associates can derive from the my lowes life login portal.
Benefits of the Employee portal secured by Current employees
- They can get all work-related emails and official announcements.
- They can check their work schedule.
- Employees can change their work shifts or trade their shifts with other employees.
- They can apply for leaves or swap leaves on this portal, which is linked to Kronos.
- They can check their salary and access their pay stubs.
- They can retrieve W-2 forms as required.
- They can apply for appraisal or promotions on this portal.
- They can also apply for IJPs or Internal Job postings under the Career Opportunities
- They can check a large number of benefits provided by Lowe’s as well, like retirement services, health/life/dental insurance, 401 K plan, and pension plan details.
Benefits of the Employee portal secured by Former employees
- They can check their employment details on the portal.
- They can get information about any store benefits.
- They can collect their W-2 forms.
Contact Details of My Lowes Life
Lowe’s has an efficient support system for both employees and customers. Different teams handle different sections for both US and international queries.
- If you have a question regarding Lowes or any of Lowe’s products, you can contact a representative at 1-844-HR-LOWES (844-475-6937). This is the Lowe’s Customer Service number.
- If you want to contact MyLowesLife or the Lowes HR team, you can make use of the numbers given below.
- If you are calling from the United States, you can call +1-312-843-5251 between 08:00 am to 8:00 pm
- The Lowe’s Benefits service line is open from 08:00 to 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday
- If you cannot contact through the above number, you can dial the Lowe HR Shared Services phone number which is 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-336-658-3535.
- If you are calling from the United States, and want to contact Lowe’s Benefits center, you can dial 1-844-HRLOWES(844-475-6937)
- In case you are from outside the States, call at 1-312-843-5251. They are reachable from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- You can reach out to Lowe’s corporate office at 1-704-758-1000.
- For contacting Lowe’s credit card services, you can reach out to Lowe’s at 1-866-232-7443.
Lowes has designed The MyLowesLife Employee Portal as the official Employee Self Service portal. Lowes has designed this self-administration portal with utmost care and responsibility. The employees can always access all work-related details quickly and easily on the portal. This portal enables all the Lowes employees to access their job e-mails, shift information, work timetables, information about employee benefits, and much more information. You can get all your employees’ specific information at the MyLowesLife employee portal at your fingertips.
If you still have any doubts about MyLowesLife Employee Login Portal then feel free to use the comment section below or contact us.